Available PhD projects.
- Biophotonic applications of optical metasurfaces
- Flexible holographic metasurfaces
- Large scale fabrication of flexible metasurfaces in the visible range
- Epsilon near zero metamaterials for advanced optical applications
- Metamaterials for bio-applications in the microwave ranges
- Hybrid semiconductor-plasmonic devices for quantum and laser applications
- Aerogel based photonic metamaterials for sensing and imaging applications
- Linear and nonlinear properties of 3D optical Metamaterials
Research Fellow Positions
We are always interested in receiving applications from motivated students and researchers.
For more details, contact Prof Di Falco via email.